For many small businesses, QuickBooks is a great tool for your accounting needs. When your business grows, you should celebrate — not suffer. For growing organizations with evolving needs, QuickBooks is just too basic, requiring inefficient workarounds, duplicate data entry and spreadsheets.
Join David Fionda, CPA, from BlumShapiro Consulting for a brief webinar to learn the 5 Telltale Signs that Your Company has Outgrown QuickBooks.
If your team is spending hours on spreadsheets, struggling with manual data entry, poor integration and inefficient workarounds that result in a long month-end close, you should attend this webinar. Space is limited so make sure you register today to reserve your spot.
At the end of this webinar you will know:
- What are the specific, telltale signs that a business has outgrown QuickBooks
- How to evaluate the impact of these QuickBooks shortcomings on your business
- When you should start planning to deploy a next generation finance system
- What are the available options and costs to replace QuickBooks
- What are your options for selecting and deploying your next system
This webinar is being offered for individual viewing utilizing GoToMeeting and is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
Dave Fionda, BlumShapiro Consulting
As a director in our Consulting Business Software Group, Dave works with prospective and current customers, partners and firm clients to assess needs and opportunities for transitioning their finance systems to the cloud, either through Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) or company internal cloud solutions. Dave has more than 30 years of experience with finance systems and has overseen more than 250 successful finance system implementations.
What have people said about webinars led by Dave Fionda?
- “[Dave] provided insights based on experience and real-life examples.”
- “Great job! Very informative.”
- “Very informational. Will bring back to my board and CFO.”